Multiple shows from all artists. All main theatre shows are allocated, so you’ll be advised your exact show time each night. All other shows around the ship you can come and go as you please..
Enjoy complimentary à la carte dining in the Sapphire Main Dining Room for breakfast, lunch and dinner each day, the Windjammer Café for all day buffet style dining, and 24hr alfresco dining in Café Promenade.
Treat yourself to a meal in one of our Speciality Restaurants [please note that cover charges will apply].
Pool and Jacuzzis
Use of the ship’s several amazing pools and jacuzzis*
Navigator of the Seas Amenities
Such as health and fitness centre, full size sports court, casino, video arcade, and much more.
Such as coffee, tea, juices
Taxes & Fees
The additional £69.99 fees for Port charges and taxes are already included in your cruise fare upon purchase.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Soft drinks & bottled water
- Gambling casino, bingo etc
- Spa and spa services
- A £40 gratuity charge (which is pre-paid before sailing) is added to each person and £47 per person for suites
- In addition to the complimentary dining offered in the Sapphire Main Dining Room, the Windjammer Café, and Café Promenade there is a selection of speciality restaurants where a cover charge will apply.
- Any meals, events or tours in port.
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels.
- Airfare (if required)
- Ground transportation (if required).
- Travel Insurance.
- Room service convenience charge
- Extra Navigator activities amenities where fees may apply
* Due to weather conditions and ships operational reasons, some pools and jacuzzi may be closed for your safety during the cruise.
**Occasionally, adjustments are made to the Youth program hours and locations as required by our entertainment and activities program.