- 3 nights cruising onboard Royal Caribbean’s, Anthem of the Seas® in luxury accommodation;
- Full board accommodation with various dining options;
- 1 Port stops including Cherbourg in France;
- Use of all facilities onboard Anthem of the Seas®^;
- Port taxes and charges are already included in your cruise fare upon purchase.
- All main theatre shows are allocated, so you’ll be advised your exact show time each night. All other events around the ship you can come and go as you please.
- Enjoy complimentary à la carte dining in the Main Dining Room for breakfast, lunch and dinner each day, the Windjammer Marketplace for all-day buffet-style dining, and other complimentary dining options onboard.
- Use of the ship’s several amazing pools and jacuzzis*
- Anthem of the Seas complimentary amenities and features available.
- Non-Carbonated Drinks such as coffee, tea, juices
- Complimentary Kids & Teens programmes**
What’s not Included:
- Alcoholic beverages (unless you have purchased a drinks package)
- Soft drinks & bottled water
- Gambling casino, bingo etc
- Spa and spa services
- In addition to the complimentary dining offered in the Main Dining Room, the Windjammer Marketplace, and other complimentary dining options, there is a selection of speciality restaurants where a cover charge will apply
- Any meals, events or tours in port.
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels.
- Airfare (if required)
- Ground transportation (if required).
- Travel Insurance.
- Room service convenience charge
- Extra Anthem of the Seas activities amenities where fees may apply
Gratuities are pre-paid at the time of booking and charged in addition to the cruise price. See the pricing page for more details
^Some activities, services and venues onboard Anthem of the Seas’ regular cruises may be restricted and not in use on Throwback Festival due to operational reasons of Floating Festivals.
*Due to weather conditions and ships operational reasons, some pools and jacuzzi may be closed for your safety during the cruise.
**Occasionally, adjustments are made to the Youth program hours and locations as required by our entertainment and activities program.
Ready To Book?
Or Call us now on 0333 300 3455